T O P

The usual liberal arts major transformation (Warning - very sad)

The usual liberal arts major transformation (Warning - very sad)

AutoModerator

Please remember to follow the rules listed on the sidebar. Especially the three rules listed below: - **Rule 1:** This is not a fat fetish/feederism subreddit - **Rule 2:** [No professional photos](https://www.reddit.com/r/FitToFat/comments/bs73vi/new_rule_no_more_professional_fat_pictures/) - **Rule 3:** No shirtless torso photos. **Only allowed to post torso shots if you have a shirt ON in the after picture.** This means if you submit a photo with the 'after' picture being shirtless then your post will be removed. Only the fit 'before' picture is allowed to be shirtless. [This picture is the gold standard to follow.](https://i.imgur.com/RrHRvV8.png) *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/FitToFat) if you have any questions or concerns.*


nvrgonnadanceagain

Fam, don't blame liberal arts for bad American dietary habits.


foxystarfox

No man it's because engineering majors never get fat.


nvrgonnadanceagain

The fuck you talking about, that's where a lot of guys start the beginnings pf a beer belly lol. Seen so many guys just slowly get more and more bloated, by the time they're out of college and married they hella chubby soft 😂


foxystarfox

...I thought the sarcasm was obvious.


Seelark

You're supposed to be liberal with the arts, not the desserts.


CrayonViking

That's sad to see. So fucking cute before. Luckily, she's not so overweight that she can't turn it around pretty quickly if she wanted to.


JimE901

A moment of silence for lost hope


johnnycongdon

Oof I've seen this happen way too many times at college campuses. You get a skinny bombshell freshman that turns into a doughy somewhat unattractive slob at senior. The change happens too fast and I think it really fucks with their confidence. Since not too long ago they were in the top 10% looks wise


BeGoneKratom

Crazy how fast a woman’s appearance can change. Imagine getting with a girl that is in the top 10% than after a few years she gains a ton of weight and ages at the same time. Even without the weight gain some women age poorly after 30.


subtlebeautyanalysis

Let's see how YOU are aging? I mean, you're still single in your 30s dude. Hot guys in their 30s go FAST. So are you fat and wrinkly on top of graying?


CrayonViking

> I mean, you're still single in your 30s dude You know there are plenty of men and women in their 30's and older, who decide to stay single and just date around, right?!


subtlebeautyanalysis

Guess you failed to notice the guy is in some dating subs and talks about dating?


CrayonViking

Firstly, I don't often look up prior posting of random redditors just because I don't agree with them. Secondly, doesn't change my point. You were trying to call him out for saying "you're still single in your 30s dude" and I am merely pointing out that lots of people in their 30's and older are single by choice. And still dating. I'm 52, and I am not fat or wrinkly. And I date plenty, but I would consider myself single by choice because I have chosen not to be in a committed relationship. And guess what? I usually don't date people my age because a LOT of women my age look fat and wrinkly. So I usually date women in their 30's. Women AND men seem to let themselves go after 35 for some reason. Not every single person over 35 is fat and wrinkly. It's a fucking choice tho. Just because someone gets older, doesn't mean the HAVE to get fatter. And yes, it does suck that women tend to age worse than men. Women know that. And I think YOU know that, but it just pisses you off.


subtlebeautyanalysis

Lmao. I know way more women who are aging beautifully. I live on the west coast and we have petite fit women all the way into 50s and 60s. Definitely way more gorgeous older women than men. I know full well people who take care of themselves age well. Also, Im simply trying to highlight how that guy is talking shit about women aging when he himself doesn't seem to be aging so well either. Like mentioned, good looking men and women in the older age group have no problems with dating. They stand out and get snapped up. If you're single for a while and isn't having luck, and posting about greying hair in 30s... Well he's probably not aging well. Sorry you are taking it so personal? I guess you're really hung up on age. Idk why so many old men are like that. Sorry to offend you, I guess I'm just young and in my element and don't understand.


CrayonViking

I'm not taking it personal at all and I'm not offended. I just find it funny that you seemed to take it personally when someone mentioned that women ages worse than men. Even women say that! Sure there are exceptions, obviously. You are in a sub where we rag on people who used to be fit, then got fat. And we pick out their body flaws, aging, fatness, etc. Are you sure this is a sub you should be in?! lol I mean, it's what the sub is all about! lol


subtlebeautyanalysis

Seems to me you took it extremely personal since out of nowhere you're blabbing about how you look and how offended you are when people say guys dont age well? Well, im gonna tell you, you're not aging as well as you claim you are. I've seen your comments mentioning you think you look like late 30s. Let me tell you now, you look late 50s. Especially with all that white in your hair, beard, and all of those facial wrinkles. Lol this is what the sub is all about, right? Picking on people's flaws and aging? I've seen women your age look 30s. I rarely see men your age look 30s lolol. I think before you blab about women aging poorly, you really need to look at yourself. And before you go off about other people taking it personally, realize that you're taking it SUPER personally yourself lmao. It's amazing that you're this lacking in self awareness at 50+. You still seem like you're a boy, not a man.


CrayonViking

> Seems to me you took it extremely personal since out of nowhere you're blabbing about how you look and how offended you are when people say guys dont age well? Not at all. Simply stating that saying that not everyone has to go to shit as they get older. > Well, im gonna tell you, you're not aging as well as you claim you are. I've seen your comments mentioning you think you look like late 30s. Let me tell you now, you look late 50s. Especially with all that white in your hair, beard, and all of those facial wrinkles. Um, yeah? Where are this pics of me that show white in my hair and all my wrinkles? You said I look late 50's, what pic are you seeing? I wanna know! > I rarely see men your age look 30s lolol. That's what women I date tell me. I don't know, maybe I DO look late 50's, I'd love to see this picture you seem to have seen me where I look late 50's. What pic was that? > I think before you blab about women aging poorly, you really need to look at yourself. Women age worse than men. Even women bitch about that. Are you going to give them your same spiel? > And before you go off about other people taking it personally, realize that you're taking it SUPER personally yourself lmao. I'm not taking it personally at all. You are in a sub that shows pics of people who were fit and are now fat. Maybe this sub isn't a good place for you? > It's amazing that you're this lacking in self awareness at 50+. You still seem like you're a boy, not a man. Meh, maybe. But I'm not fat. :)


Ratethendelete

Loving the casual misogyny


CrayonViking

but truth


nvrgonnadanceagain

Ironic comment considering you posted about premature greying hahaha. I wonder if any women you date look at you and feel the same way about how crazy fast you're aging. I always wonder about dudes who make these kind of comments, almost as if you think you're impervious to time.


CrayonViking

> I always wonder about dudes who make these kind of comments, almost as if you think you're impervious to time. Do you realize what sub you're in? This isn't especially known for being a super nice place. lol


nvrgonnadanceagain

Which is why i fired right back without being very nice :)


CrayonViking

> Imagine getting with a girl that is in the top 10% than after a few years she gains a ton of weight and ages at the same time. Welcome to marriage for most people. LMAO


Midinthehog

I like some meat on my woman but when the hair goes and they turn into a visual liberal arts major it becomes a problem


CrayonViking

> Even without the weight gain some women age poorly after 30. True.


[deleted]

[удалено]


AutoModerator

Sorry sspicysaladfingerss, your comment has been removed from FitToFat because your account is new. *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/FitToFat) if you have any questions or concerns.*


KingOfFools2

This sub has really gone down the trp / antisjw shitter huh. Wow short hair and gained some weight, must be a woke trans lesbian liberal arts major!!1! O tempora o mores.


CrayonViking

Bye Felicia!


[deleted]

[удалено]


CrayonViking

You're mistaken. I'm not attracted to you at all. I love and admire Chinese people and their culture. But not their government and its poor record regarding human rights.


WarHaiku

Probably on her way to being another Andrea Dworkin


KingOSS

To Clarify: Age is 18 in the fist 2 pics and 22 in the third She is not trans or transitioning


PapaElonMusk

She sure is transitioning into something


lumipulse

Dude xD You actually made me laugh in real life. Thanks for making my day! Don't have coins or awards, but just know that you really lightened the day of another person somewhere.


PapaElonMusk

stonks


dragxxo

a hell spawn like she’ll probably produce in a child


Strang3n33

Yes, a ham planet


please-send-me-nude2

100% she’ll go nonbinary in the future


PuttForDough

As solid as a bag of mayonnaise


[deleted]

[удалено]


CrayonViking

Why are you in this sub then? I mean, this sub is dedicated to that line of thinking!


[deleted]

[удалено]


CrayonViking

> I think the reaction to this particular post hasn't been an honest or a kind one. Oh I think it's been honest. She's fat. Now kind on the other hand, i don't think her face should have been shown. And I agree with you that she's not obese. She's fat, not obese. Those are very different things > My point is, we should be encouraging weight loss and healthier lifestyles rather that saying mean things Sure in a more positive sub. But this sub is Fit to Fat. No expectations of that. I am here BECAUSE it's snarky. > I feel this post has just turned into an excuse for malice rather than anything constructive for the betterment of people's health But that's not really the goal of this sub. You sound like you would be happier in a fitness sub and look at the before/after pics there. This sub, by design, is for malice and snark.


Puzzleheaded_Bass_25

not bad could be WAY worse


Evar110

This isn't her final form


vypoltu

Yet


PaleontologistOk1823

Not to bad. Just some pudge


willdogs

Attend a liberal arts college, be told you are depressed and need medication. Take medication and gain weight while learning to be woke. Rinse and repeat.


CrayonViking

Sounds like a lot of reddit.


NeednAlias

You become a woke lesbian


Easy-Guard

Ahhh daring, she even got a stupid tattoo.


pinkorchidblossoms

Yes, that's a horrid tattoo. For anyone who cares, It reads "they were in love when you were made"


Easy-Guard

That sounds incredibly banal lol.


muser666

And untrue.


MeaslesPlease

Tfw your mom got smashed by a random dude and he disappeared.


coloradocaniac

\*trashtoo


[deleted]

[удалено]


NichRigga-

😂


MiguelSTG

Some get satisfaction from money, others don't.


UnlikelyReplacement0

You are aware that the entertainment sector makes up like 3% of the total economy in the US? All construction only makes up about 4, and honestly there's a lot of office jobs that require someone to have a degree of any sort, and they don't care what it's in.


Strang3n33

Wonder when the funny color hair will happen


ayram3824

she was definitely in seattle or portland for protests lmao


Shakespeare-Bot

the lady wast forsooth in seattle 'r portland f'r protests lmao *** ^(I am a bot and I swapp'd some of thy words with Shakespeare words.) Commands: `!ShakespeareInsult`, `!fordo`, `!optout`


VikingRaccoon

Im more sad about the hair than anything


[deleted]

[удалено]


Kimchi_Cowboy

Has obesity become this normalized?


Never_wrong41

Apparently so. It’s depressing.


CrayonViking

Yes. And it sucks!


[deleted]

did you the difference between obesity and overweight?


ayram3824

ask yourself the same question


Kimchi_Cowboy

Yes and shes obese.


CrayonViking

Fair points, I wouldn't call her obese. But she definitely overweight. And you yourself, said she looks "healthy." And overweight is not healthy. It's over a healthy weight.


endoras_

Exactly. This woman could lose this weight in like 6-7 months with ease.


nazsquad

But she wont


morallygraygayl

but she has short hair so obviously she’s a LIBRUHHHUL!1!1!


FatsyCline12

Thread full of people who don’t even know what liberal arts means lmao


faze_not_phase_123

Oh fuck off she’s heinous.


Fos_g

Couldn't agree more.


Ok_Ad_6099

amen 🙏🏼


CrayonViking

> She still looks pretty and healthy. Cute maybe. Does NOT look healthy. Brah, she's overweight. And I have touched more women than you, I promise.


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


faze_not_phase_123

Preach


WideAtmosphere

42 and ditto.


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


LastRedshirt

ah, including the "I hate men" (or: "I am married and protestant")-hairstyle


babylonsisters

What does the second part of your comment mean? Protestant women don’t usually have pixies, at least not where Im from


Kimchi_Cowboy

He means the typical Mom cut.


LastRedshirt

exactly. I come from germany and its the basic "Now I am married, I cut my hair short. Forever."-hairstyle.


CrayonViking

Yep, I hate those short cuts. Sometime it works and can be cute. If the girl is tiny and pixie like. But doesn't work on this girl, and definitely doesn't work on all the mom's that suddenly get it. lol


Kimchi_Cowboy

Pixies can work on some girls just like shaved heads can work on some guys. My ex had hair down to her butt and she texted me telling me she cut it, I almost cried!!! I love long hair!!! When I saw her though I was surprised! Her perfectly round head was perfect for the cut, just like me with my shaved head. Some girls though the pixie just doesn't work.


CrayonViking

Yeah, it can definitely work on some people and be supper cute. I personally think it looks way cuter on skinnier girls than bigger ones.


Kimchi_Cowboy

100000000000000% agree.


[deleted]

[удалено]


KSD_98

She went from a healthy weight to an unhealthy weight. That is what this sub is for. She may look "good" to you, but don't try to tell other people what they should or shouldn't find physically attractive. It may be hard for you to hear, but the vast majority of people are of the opinion that obesity is disgusting.


CrayonViking

Amen!


sparkie1977

Don’t you have other, more important things to focus on in your life? Live and let live dude.


Never_wrong41

The irony…


sparkie1977

Paradox. Not irony.


KSD_98

Saying "don't you have more important things to focus on" is a typical ad hominem fallacy. We are in a sub for this exact type of thing: people going from fit to fat... you know, /r/fittofat So don't try and shame me for being here and replying to your comment.


Goblin_Queen_

You do know what ad hominem means right? Because it wasn’t being used here in the slightest bud. Maybe spend more time working on yourself instead of speculating about others and their health. It makes you look really insecure. 😕


[deleted]

Ok, let's crack it down. First point: "She went from a health weight to an unhealthy weight": not necessarily. It's not because you are skinny that you will be healthy. Physical health is a myriad of factors. If, for example, she has rheumatoid arthritis, for example, and takes a lot of corticosteroids, or, Kohls Disease she will be much healthier with more weight, that will be a side-effect of the treatment. Someone with these diseases can't do exercises all the time because of the fragility of the muscles/bones. So, better fat than dead. Your first point is not so good. Second point: Most people think obesity is disgusting, so, it doesn't matter if you find her good. Don't try to tell what other people needs to find physically attractive. First thing is that you justify this evaluative judgment with your first point, going from a descriptive premise to an evaluative one. This is a fallacy (is/ought gap). From the fact that most people find obesity disgusting, this doesn't mean that it doesn't matter if she finds her good or not. The vast majority of people in USA thought Trump would be a good president, and people in Nazi Germany thought the same about Hitler. Common sense is, if you look at history, pretty wrong a lot of times. You say to her to don't tell what other people needs to find physically attractive, but you try to do it when she asks "What's the problem?" and them starts to justify the "problem" with first and second point. Perfomative contradiction, go check it out. Third point: She didn't make an ad hominem against you because she's not even arguing with you. She asks a question and puts an imperative. You didn't answer the question and told her that was an ad hominem. This is a Straw Man, and if you like logics and fallacies you need to know that. Fourth point: Yeah, you are in r/fittofat, but read the description again. The point of the group is showing pictures of "regress-progress" to motivate people. Three or four answers latter you are pointing out her BMI and saying about how you should not put vegetables in pizza and etc., not motivating her or anyone at all, just shamming. So, yes, your bad behaviour needs to be recognized as being pretty toxic. This is not a bully subreddit, if you like to make reference to descriptions and the entity of the group. Now, I'm arguing and feel free to object, because, according to your comments, you are just a smart ass that think yourself as somewhat intelligent but is just a δύσκολος, as some guy would say.


ayram3824

a lot of words that amounted to not a lot


sparkie1977

I’m just refuting the central point. Poking fun at obese people in your free time, whatever blows your hair back .


KSD_98

You didn't refute anything. Pretty much all you did was make this post about your own insecurities (your 37 bmi) and then lashed out about it in the comments. Seriously, "stop shaming women" lol fuck off. We are shaming humans that get fat. This sub has men and women posted, don't try and make it a gendered issue when really it's just a you issue.


CrayonViking

So much truth in your post! I'd give you a reward, but I don't have any, have my upvote!


sparkie1977

Don’t let obese people rent space in your head. It’s odd.


KSD_98

Here we go again with the ad hominem. You don't seem to understand the attacking the person rather than the argument makes you look like a child.


sparkie1977

You literally did the same thing.


KSD_98

No I didn't. I insulted you, yeah. But it was based off of what you said and what's on your profile. You just took straight to attacking me without once replying to the point I was putting forward.


CrayonViking

Why are you in this sub if you hate it's concept so much?


sparkie1977

I dunno, I’ve moved on


CrayonViking

> I dunno, I’ve moved on Good. I think it will be much healthier for your mental health. I like the snark here, but it ain't for everyone. Good luck on your journey, mate!


BeGoneKratom

Why are you in this sub then? Just to get triggered and argue with people? Her weight gain was not normal. You can cope as hard as you want but the girl in the pics is increasing her chances of having high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes.


sparkie1977

But… how does it affect you? Why do you care?


0ggles

Being fat is a health concern. Put down the fork, how much you put in your mouth outweighs the gym.


CrayonViking

> What’s the problem? She went from fit to fat. That's the problem. And that's the point of this sub. Why are you here if this triggers you so much? Srs question.


bigtimeking69

good lord


cubandbear92

She kinda looks like Kaitlin Bennet in the first pic then an SJW in the last. Lollll.


ARONDH

Kaitlin Bennet shit herself at a party, real big.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Kimchi_Cowboy

Meth heads are comfortable with their addictions doesn't means its ok.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Kimchi_Cowboy

She isn't fat??? Bro go see an ophthalmologist quickly.


Never_wrong41

More than likely she had an eating disorder…wtf? How did you come to that conclusion exactly, are you one of this people that thinks anyone under 200 pounds has an eating disorder?


Vocaloid5

Anyone overweight has or has had an ED, it’s impossible to just enjoy eating and make bad food choices /s


CrayonViking

> This woman isn't fat, lol IN her after pic, she most certainly is fat. Has fat become so normalized that you don't recognize that she's overweight?! lol


0ggles

No way she has an eating disorder, she has signs of a pouch. Last photo, she clearly is obese by the definition +30%.


thewaveofgreen

Binge eating disorder is a thing. I mean, not that we can conclude anything from a few pics but I’m just saying an eating disorder can cause weight loss or gain


Accidental_Edge

Bro, I am obese according to BMI, but I lift weights. BMI is garbage to measure by. I said she probably had an ED, but doesn't anymore and is at a comfortable weight.


Joe6p

she doesn't lift weights. So your point is irrelevant


Accidental_Edge

The point was that BMI is not effective in the slightest to use as a metric for body health.


Joe6p

They use statistics and body builders are an outlier


Kimchi_Cowboy

Well for bodybuilding most are unhealthy as hell anyways. Muscle is better than fat but mass still requires your heart to pump more blood. Being overly muscle is dangerous to your body but being fat is worse because of visceral fat. Like you BMI is a statistic and every statistic has an outlier thats why taking statistics into context is important. In context, her BMI is dangerous, in the context of a muscular person, its not dangerous, just not the best thing to do to your body. Again the context here is visceral fat and that pooch in her stomach shows she has a lot of it.


Accidental_Edge

It's well documented how the BMI is not good at all.


Joe6p

>In contrast, BMI is cheap and easy to calculate, and is therefore easily scalable. And critically, despite being imperfect for measuring fatness in particularly athletic individuals, the sad fact is the VAST majority of the population are not rugby or powerlifter types. As a result, for most of us, the higher our BMI, the more fat we tend to carry, thus BMI is a suitable proxy for tracking weight and health of entire populations. I. E. This girl who is not a power lifter, body builder, athlete etc


CrayonViking

She may be comfortable in it, but she went from being a healthy weight to being overweight. And this sub is called Fit to Fat. And this pic is that. If you're triggered so much, you should stop coming here.


PuttForDough

I said this before about another young lady a few weeks back but IMO this is just a young lady who is mutilating anything beautiful she may see about herself.


Hot-Comfortable-6716

How to become a twitter user


NichRigga-

Her body still looks solid but the she fkd up with the hair


nazsquad

As solid as jello


theoracleofosiris

A solid wall of fat that is


[deleted]

[удалено]


AutoModerator

Sorry Blue_Light_Buzzed, your comment has been removed from FitToFat because your account is new. *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/FitToFat) if you have any questions or concerns.*


stellarstellass

She got nice and thicc tho


[deleted]

I only saw the first two and I was confused